Download the new version 1.7.2
(updated 8 April 2019)
This is a security update advised for all installations.
Over 20 years of HTTPi!
Thanks for your support! HTTPi has been serving your files to the world
What is HTTPi?
Hypertext Tiny Truncated Process
Implementation (say HIT-uh-PEA) is a miniaturized,
extensible, and HTTP/0.9, /1.0 and
/1.1-compliant webserver written in pure Perl designed expressly for:
- small footprint: one single small script
with no additional
Perl modules required; you can get away with just the Perl executable
all by itself with no libraries at all! --
not even Socket.pm! Perfect for embedded systems with small storage
- full features: executables, server-parsed pages, user filesystems,
HTTP authentication, IP/agent security,
and even IP-less and IP-based virtual hosting/multihoming
- multiple flavours for low resource consumption:
xinetd for miniscule system load --
runs only when requests are
or SSL with
or daemonised for fast response time and easy deployment (Demonic HTTPi)
- fast response time, configurable for even more speed
- ultra-reliability even under high load
Don't believe it? Check
the headers -- HTTPi's serving you this document
HTTPi was designed with one thing in mind: more with less. It
supports a functional implementation of HTTP/1.1 while being optimized for
size and speed.
Please send all support questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Repairs a potential XSS in the default 401, 404 and 500 error handlers.
All users are advised to upgrade.
See the ChangeLog for details.
proudly powered by HTTPi